Effective as of February 22, 2020.
This website, glaminati.com (the “website”), is operated by Glaminati Media Inc.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising
Glaminati.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our website. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, such as when you log into our website.
A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie if you asked that we keep you signed in.
What are your cookies options?
Certain targeted advertisements that we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) display to you based on information about your online activities across websites and other interactive properties operated by third parties may include the “Ad Choices” icon or another mechanism to opt-out of receiving interest-based advertisements. You may click on the AdChoices icon or visit www.aboutads.info
to receive more information about the collection and use of information about your online activities for interest-based advertising or to learn how to opt-out of having your data used for interest-based advertising by Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies.
- Canadian users can also visit www.youradchoices.ca.
- European users can also visit www.youronlinechoices.com to learn how to opt out of having their data used for interest-based advertising by European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) member companies.
- The Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) Opt-Out Tool at www.networkadvertising.org/choices allows you to opt out from the use of information about your online activities for interest based advertising by NAI member companies.
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.